- Must have 2+ years of kitchen management experience in a full service, moderate to high volume restaurant
- Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Culinary school background a plus
- Able to work ten hour-plus shifts plus ability to stand, sit or walk for extended periods of time
- Able to grasp, lift andor carry up to 50 lbs as needed
- Fingerhand dexterity to operate kitchen machinery, knives, etc
- Able to withstand changes in temperature, occasional smoke, steam and heat and work in a confined area
- Must possess hearing, visual and sensory abilities to observe and detect emergency situations; also to distinguish product, taste, texture, temperature and presentation and preparation
Role:For the Dubai Catering & Commissary facility, the Kitchen Manager (KM) is responsible for all kitchen operations on an opening, mid- or closing shift, including supervision of all kitchen staff and staffing levels, safety and sanitation, housekeeping, and
Industry:Heat Ventilation Air Conditioning
Function:TV / Films / Production
Deadline:15th Oct 2024
Al Hallab started out as a family business in 1881 in Tripoli, Lebanon and through generations evolved to be a renowned brand name in sweet manufacturing and retail. In 2002, Al Hallab Restaurant was founded in Dubai by Mr. Ghassan Hallab, a veteran in Lebanese cuisine and expert in the hospitality industry.
Al Hallab, headquartered in Dubai, is one of the leading brand names in Lebanese casual dining and events catering. Currently Al Hallab operates three full service Lebanese grill restaurants with two located in the citys major malls. New developments include a state of the art catering & commissary facility and a Lebanese fresh seafood concept making a total of over 34,000sqft of restaurant space and over 1,100 seats available across four full-service restaurants within Dubai in 2013.