||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
KIKLABB is currently seeking an Office Leasing Agent for our highly functional and unique workspace offering, spanning 20,000 sq ft located on the QE2, at Port Rashid As a Leasing Agent, you will become the public face of our commercial property, marketing our co-working spaces and dedicated offices Were looking for a friendly, outgoing individual who has previous sales experience and can offer a competent professional service to our clients on behalf of KIKLABB You must be an excellent communicator with strong customer service, sales and personal interaction skills You will review and manage our leasing documentation, and assist with all landlord related andor operational issues arising at KIKLABB You will be supporting the Operations Manager, with reporting lines to both the CEO and Operations Manager The role will involve working on Operations-related process improvements for new and existing leases, all the while working to create the best experience possible for our clients
- Liaise with existing and potential tenants, conduct tours of KILABBs workspace, explain pricing and lease terms, process rental applications and negotiate lease renewals Guide clients through all aspects and stages of the workspaceoffice cycle
- Assist the Operations Manager with establishing consistency of leases and documentation of Operations lease terms
- Preparing the budget and leasing plan
- Tracking lease terms, and addressing leasing escalations from our Guest Relations and Sales teams The role will require you to work closely with our Legal, Business Licensing teams as well
- Support lease negotiation progress to ensure all deals are reviewed and approved by the Operations team Track and resolve Operations-related lease negotiation issues prior to lease signing
- Capture important lease terms on all finalized leases to maintain a current searchable database for business partners
- Maintain a current database of rented, reserved and vacant units
- Support resolution of Community and Operations lease issue escalation tickets, working hand in hand with our Legal, Operations and Business Development teams as needed
- Assist with documenting and implementing team, department, and company process improvements
- Assist existing tenants with maintenance requests
- Take ownership of sales and marketing duties, attend networking events, make cold calls and follow up on customer leads
- Preparing regular sales ad lease performance reports
- Processing commission for internal and external agent
- Termination of contracts - Coordinating with Licensing, Finance and Operations to terminate expired leases, authorize chargesdeductions if any and process refund of security deposit
- 3+ years of experience managing commercial property lease agreements, background in real estate, leasing, and business operations
- Familiar with commercial property tenancy rules and regulations pertaining to both freezone and onshore clients in the UAE
- Ideally university educated
- Advanced Excel, Salesforce and data analysis skills strongly preferred
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills in English (additional language skills in Arabic, Hindi, or Russian an advantage)
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy
Deadline:12th Feb 2020
KIKLABB turns our clients ambitions into results. Launching soon, KIKLABB is a unique Dubai free zone license issuing platform with highly functional co-working spaces/offices, offering complete business service solutions in a bustling, collaborative workspace environment. All located on the iconic QE2 at Mina Rashid, Dubai.
Were our clients launch pad, their concierge, their secret weapon, the one who takes care of the boring stuff (business licenses, visas, WiFi, parking, cleaners, etc) so they can get on with making things happen. Its where a waterfront setting inspires fresh authentic ideas. Where networking happens on their doorstep, in a work space used by a diverse group of members with the drive, ambition and passion to take their ideas to the next level.
Whether theyre new to the game or new to the market, KIKLABBs full-service platform gives our clients everything they need to KIKstart their business.
Application Support Analyst - Investment Banking Unix SQL Cloud
Keyskills: Application Support Analyst - Investm...
Keyskills: Strategy Consultant
Workshops Interior Mechanic C
Keyskills: Workshops Interior Mechanic C
Guest Service Officer - Reservations (Pre-opening)
Keyskills: Guest Service Officer - Reservations ...
Lawyer - Financial Regulation
Keyskills: Lawyer - Financial Regulation
Marketing Admissions Assistant
Keyskills: Marketing Admissions Assistant
Assistant Store Manager Interiors a Furniture
Keyskills: Assistant Store Manager Interiors a F...
Keyskills: Sales Consultant
|View all Similar Jobs|