Skills & Requirements
- Presentable, highly organised, confident, trustworthy and professional mature lady required
- Excellent communication skills in english in both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and to be pro-active in problem solving
- Minimum of 10 years work experiencein similar positions gained within reputable organisations including work experience within the UAE is essential
- Computer literate with advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages
- Fast and accurate typing (speed 65 wpm)
- University degree holder (preferable)
- British national preferred
- Preference will be given to immediate starters
Role:Currie & Brown is currently looking for a mature, western Personal Assistant/Office Manager to support the COO and senior management team in secretarial and administrative duties and to organise and coordinate all office management operations and procedur
Function:IT Software - Middleware
Deadline:07th Oct 2024
Currie & Brown is one of the worlds leading asset management and construction consultancies, dedicated to advising clients in respect of the management and utilisation of their physical assets and is differentiated by innovation, expertise and experience.
With our head office in London, we operate throughout the world and have offices in North America, Central America, Europe, the Middle East, India and the Far East.