||Login to Apply Register and Apply|
Brand excellence at customer
- Improve sell through at customer by implementing the best and most attractive brand and product presentationexecution in order to win the consumer
- Enhance brand image via excellence at POS across all channels
- Develop the executions based on strategic roll-out plans on-time and on-budget
- Implement the roll-out plans for all in-store communication through point of sale material and displays on-time and on-budget
- Proactively suggest and implement improvement at POS
- Drive the implementation and planning of POS in-store of all new stores, renovations upgraded of existing stores
- Follow through end-to-end deliverables for POS support via logistics and merchandising to ensure 100% readiness at planned retail intro
- Day to Day management and liaison between trade marketing and own retail
- Ensure that the brand image is visible in all showrooms
- Prepare the requested reports to evaluate campaigns and KPIs
- Ensure on-budget activity and management of all documents relates as per internal audit policies
- Responsible for managing invoices procedure and liaising with finance
- Responsible for managing the warehousing of POS elements in our various warehouses
- Responsible for the Preparation of ad hoc projects and analysis
- Ensure that all adhoc projects regarding TM meet the required deadlines
- Reporting of all campaigns and tasksRequirements- University degree in marketing, business administration or fashion marketing
- 1 - 2 years of overall work experience in retail, visual merchandising or trade marketing
- Experience in trade or sales and marketing, Sport or fashion industry
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Detail oriented, organized and dynamic
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator skills a plus
Somewhere, in one of our workshops right now, the future is taking shape We are constantly working to redefine the way clothing and footwear transforms the pitch, court or course This is what drives us the feeling of discovery and the urge to innovate When we create a product that makes our hearts beat faster, we know were onto something
If this sounds inspiring, you might be one of us Someone who loves to create the present, as well as shape the future Theres a reason adidas has been at the forefront of defining sport for more than 60 years We never stand still Everyday, we work to improve everything we create
At adidas, interesting, amazing and inspiring arent just ideas They are what we do every single day
Role:POS Specialist - Temporary
Function:IT Software - Systems / EDP / MIS
Deadline:25th Feb 2020
The brands of the adidas Group complement each other in a unique way to help athletes perform better, play better, feel better. Our products break records, set trends, make history. Every day. All over the world. Welcome to the adidas Group.
It is not only about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as a shoe is more than padding and foam, there is more to us than just the product. Everything we do is bound by one simple thought: we strive to help you perform at your best. Your success is our ambition. Your defeat spurs us on to be better.
Our brands complement each other like the skills of an exceptionally gifted decathlete.
Our consumers brand love is based on our employees extraordinary passion for a sporting lifestyle. With dedication, commitment and team spirit, we continuously innovate to establish new benchmarks in everything we do. Shaping the sporting goods industry sustainably is more than a job. Its our impulse, an attitude that is truly dear to our hearts. It drives us.
Haybrook IT Resourcing Ltd
Liyari Express Restaurant
Das Collection LLC
Keyskills: MS Office, restaurant management soft...
Store Manager -Female Only)
Cheeky Monkeys Playland
Keyskills: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, POS
Regional Specialist Electrical
Aggreko Middle East
Waiter / Waitress
INTERNATIONAL ADMIRABLE SERVICE EST.
Accounts Payable Specialist
Accounting and Finance Specialist
|View all Similar Jobs|