Guildhall is supporting the engineering firms working on the new rail network which is being designed across the UAE We are currently looking for a Rail System Assurance Manager to join the team to provide leadership from a RAM safety assurance perspective throughout the timeline of this 5-year project
Candidates will be required to
- Oversee the production of project engineering safety cases and supporting safety submissions
- Review the development of project safety assurance plans by ensuring that all RAMS requirements are being implemented and followed
- Ensure close coordination with all regulatory agencies (eg NTA, DoT, RTA, Abu Dhabi Civil Defense etc)
In order to be shortlisted for an interview, candidates should demonstrate the following skills and experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably in Safety Engineering or MechanicalElectrical Engineering) or any related discipline
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience within the railway industry with a focus on RAMS including experience in railway systems
- A minimum of 3+ years as a safety engineersafety assurance manager on rail-related projects
Deadline:13th Aug 2025
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.