Technical Sales ManagerPassive Fire Protection Solutions (Iran) Dubai Based
Reports to (Job Title) Segment Manager (Building)
Department Building Segment (Iran Market)
Client is a International manufacturer of passive fire protection products They have offices across the Middle East and have found their highest demand is in Iran, creating an opportunity for a dynamic and motivated engineering sales professional who understands the Iran market to develop the region further The role will be based in Dubai with weekly travel to Iran with a view to open an office there in the future
Primary focus of the function
- Focus is on technical expertise and individual contribution, while managing territory and achieving sales
By roles and responsibilities
- Advising a network of architects, authorities, clients, contractors, fire departments in order to ensure that specific requirements with regard to fire safety (for which the company can supply the solution) are included in the specifications
- Provide information on the possible added value of all company products and systems in the construction industry
- Follow-up of projects in collaboration with contractors and architects (through distributors or not)
Reporting & Communication
- Commercial follow-up of complaints
- Discuss possible causes and solutions to be proposed with Technical Sales Manager
- Communication TeamworkRequirements- Construction based bachelors certificate
- 3 years of general (technical andor sales) experience
- Fluent English is essential, Farsi Speaker
Salary based on experience + Family Flights + Medical + Commission up to 20%
Role:Technical Sales Manager Passive Fire Protection Solutions
Function:IT Software - Mobile
Deadline:04th Mar 2020
Allen & York is a market leading specialist Recruitment Company serving the Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Energy and Health & Safety sectors. We enjoy a distinguished reputation for quality and professionalism.
Our proven ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from a development of close working relationships, strategic understanding, personalised problem solving and specialist experience within the Natural and Built Environment market sectors.
Based in the United Kingdom and established in 1993, Allen & York provide high quality personnel to national and international organisations at all levels within the sectors of Environment, Planning & Built Environment, Health & Safety, Environmental Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Geo-environmental Engineering, Environmental Science, Environmental Health & Safety, Environmental Management, Water Management and Waste Management.
Sales Specification Specialist
Taps & More Marketing Consultants
Keyskills: Excellent English communication skill...
Ocean Marine Ship Repair LLC
Keyskills: Accounting experience, Manage daytoda...
Customer Service Executive
TYLOZ Building Cleaning
Keyskills: Excellent communication and presentat...
DK Emirates Industry
Keyskills: Sales and Product Knowledge, Excellen...
Keyskills: Mason, Block, Fixer, tile
Sales & Service Consultant
UAE Exchange Centre LLC
|View all Similar Jobs|