* Support Vendor Prepay (VPP) Program marketing and enrollment of suppliers in AME and Europe under domestic or cross border VPP programs
* On-going management for VPP program, eg vendor program exit, profile update, periodic review of vendor if required, monitor program utilization etc
* Partner with Relationship or Sales Managers in and out of VPP supplier markets to deepen supply chain finance wallet share with clients at global level
* Work closely with RM, Sales and Implementation Managers to ensure good supplier uptake, smooth first draw down and program launch
* Assist VPP related RFP and responses from VMT perspective
* Support digital agenda and innovation to streamline supplier enrollment processes and improve efficiency
* Refer enrolled suppliers to other business segments for cross sell Support pre to post deal opportunities
* Observe and act on global VMT business processes, policies and control measures
Our Ideal Candidate
* Strong sales and interpersonal skills with an ability and knowledge to articulate VPP program benefits
* Ability to negotiate and understand legal agreements supporting supply chain finance solutions
* SCF, Cash and FX competence
* Ability to engage RM, Sales & Implementation Manager as well as VMT in other markets to ensure bank delivers its commitment
* Strong analytical skill
* Language skill - fluent in both English and Arabic Ability to speak French, Italian or Spanish is a plus
* Minimum 8 years work experience in banking or other relevant financingcreditsales roles
Deadline:13th Feb 2025
Standard Chartered Bank started in 1958 in UAE with its first branch in Sharjah. The Groups business gradually increased in Dubai with the opening of several branches and today, Dubai is the administrative hub of the Middle East and South Asia Region. In its 43rd year, the Bank enjoys the position of having the most extensive branch network among foreign international banks in UAE with 10 branches emirate-wide.
Standard Chartered is an international bank, focused on the established and emerging markets of Asia, Africa, the Middle East and Latin America with an extensive global network of more than 600 offices in over 50 countries. The three principal business groups are Global Markets, Personal Banking and Corporate and Institutional Banking.
In UAE, we are one of the leading banks, offering an extensive range of products and services for personal customers, local companies, multinational corporate and financial institutions.